Midigama:This property is located 35 minutes South of Galle and 15 minutes from Welligama. It is situated about 10 minutes inland on raised land with fabulous scenic views over acres of vivid green Paddy fields. The House is approached though the rolling lands of its own beautiful 8 acre cinnamon estate. As a result, the property is filled with lots of various trees, sounds of birds and varied panoramas. The villa consists of 4 ensuite, air- conditioned bedrooms including 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a large high ceilinged living room, a large dinning room, well equipped kitchen, yoga area, large veranda outside with sun chairs and of course the enormous swimming pool.
The property is great to stay in all seasons even during the monsoon period ( May-August Source Sri Lanka Met Dep) as the weather makes the property even more cozy and cooler to stay indoors, catch up on reading while enjoying the nature.
Things To Do:
- The enormous pool in the garden has several sunbeds around it; start your day with a swim and then relax by the pool with a good book and enjoy the quietness.
- The villa is ten minutes away from Midigama, the hub for intermediate and advanced surfers, and 20 minutes away from Weligama, a beach ideal for beginner surfers. -
- Guests can also go on Water Sports - Sports Fishing, Coastal Cruises, Sailing, River Trips, Sea Kayaking, Whale and Dolphin Watching can all be done in Mirissa.
- Visit to Handungoda Tea Estate – Handungoda, Tittagalla, Ahangama.
- Turtle Sanctuaries (Habaraduwa, Hikkaduwa, Ahangama
- Famous Beaches - Unawatuna beach, Talpe beach, Why beach, Wijaya beach...
Samadara welcomes children of all ages and is a great place for families. Kids will love the villa as it has a large garden area and a great pool.
Holiday Rental prices:
Low season is from 16 February till 14 December 2016. 400 USD a Night whole villa.
2800 USD per week.
High season is from 15 December till 15 February 2016. 500 USD a night whole villa.
3500 USD per week.